Downtime Update...

We suffered a serious issue with our database server last week. We have finally put back most of the data however a few annoying errors still remain. Hopefully we'll get everything sorted by latest tomorrow.

Baba

Thanks for that update baba. I know what it's like when things get scrambled!

Thanks. Have to say this is one of the biggest problems we have faced since starting GambiaZone in 2006. We've managed to restore all 20,000 user data but some weird errors still remain. The main Gambianow.com homepage is also affected & we will get that sorting something during the week. I feel a time for a major upgrade is near. The baby feels neglected and needs a complete rework with high integration into platforms such as Facebook. Hopefully we'll have the appetite to get this change done soon.

Quote:
Originally posted by: baba

Thanks. Have to say this is one of the biggest problems we have faced since starting GambiaZone in 2006. We've managed to restore all 20,000 user data but some weird errors still remain. The main Gambianow.com homepage is also affected & we will get that sorting something during the week. I feel a time for a major upgrade is near. The baby feels neglected and needs a complete rework with high integration into platforms such as Facebook. Hopefully we'll have the appetite to get this change done soon.

Its definatly a time for a major update, to get all our user back to the site.

Sladdin said...

Thanks for that update baba. I know what it's like when things get scrambled!

hello! my friend, ousman, allowed me to use his account to send you this message. i write and i write and no answer. my page is ARANKA. i was thinking it was cancelled when i had the surprise to find it was on. i asked a new passord to use it then. no answer. my email is sfinx_experience@hotmail.com. do something! cancel my account or give me a new password! thanx! ARANKA
ojfbah