FAKE "alessalove"

We have again Nigerian 419 as a member "undercvovered" with a profile name "alessalover".

I keep on receiving messages and I am sure I am not the only! This "man" is using a female profile and continues disturbing. Pls kick him out!!!!!! 1love

hahahhaha, me too Asia, and i'm curious how many men fall for her nonsens LOL..... I wanna asked her why she wanna meet me as a woman LOL

One love sweet sis......

Quote:
Originally posted by: Flexxxx

hahahhaha, me too Asia, and i'm curious how many men fall for her nonsens LOL..... I wanna asked her why she wanna meet me as a woman LOL

One love sweet sis......

This  stupid Hermophrodite is a PARASITE who wanna suck money..... I would love it too to know how many fall on her/his nonsense, hahahahaaa... wickeeeed!!! S/he will soon change profile and try.....what a world!!! much love my Sacred sister!!!!

I got one too! It's funny how they all claim to have read my profile and they say race, colour, distance etc is no barrier to love. Two important barriers however are I'm married and "alessalove" doesn't exist!

Banned. tnx guys

this suckin idiot keep on pissin me off also............. she or she thinks we ar fools that we hav ta write im or her by our email address...