best record ever heard ok ok u can pick 2 :)

cmon we all have this favourite record that sticks in our head.....whats yours?
and i want the reasons Smile

mine are........
1....vybz kartel....,missing you alot.....was sat in relax bar and i heard it and i though wow thats one cool song, i got home downloaded it and play it at least once a day Smile
2...serani.....no games.....because if you are in a deep and lasting relationship then there is no room for games!!

you made me feel crap today thanks for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by: fatbabyceesay
Mine are albums... not single songs. This is hard because I have so much music I would consider the best ever heard! Soul Searching... Average White Band... because it was my induction song to high school. It was playing at a pivotal point in my life when I needed friends and acceptance. Honey... Ohio Players... Another sound that takes me back to a better time and place... teenage years. Music by the Ohio Players made me realize that the world was a much more vast and enlightening place than I believed it was. Kinda like Marvin Gaye's soulful sounds, empowered my spirit and woke me up to the world events of the 60's and 70's.
wow girle great taste in music so so lets go round again see you just have to love us scots lol

This is just impossible for me because I'm a Robyn Hitchcock fan. "Who the heck is he?" I can hear you all say. Well he's done dozens and dozens of sometimes weird but always wonderful songs; simply he's the best living singer songwriter there is. Possibly now he will be consigned to relative obscurity because the mainstream scene is not interested in artists in their fifties. I recommend you start from his latest offering Goodnight Oslo and work backwards. Unlike virtually everyone else who seem to write themselves out after one or two albums - he is still producing top drawer stuff after more than three decades.

More mainstream works I just love are Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd, Sgt Peppers by The Beatles, Imperial Bedroom by Elvis Costello, Tunes from the Missing Channel by Dub Syndicate. All right I know the last one isn't mainstream - I just love the album, love the artists and love On U Sound.

If you really want to hear more - how about some "serious" music - no I won't bore you with my classical tastes I'll leave that for another topic!

Difficult to pick just some...at least for me couse I do have hundreds. Blues from W.C. Handy, Mamie Smith to Eric Clapton, Elvis P., BB King, Santana... and again from Pink Floyd , Beattles to Scorpions. Marvin Gaye, Otis Redding, Wilson Pickett, Temptation, Rolce Royce, Supremes, Steve Wonder....... and a lot of Jazz. Not mentioning Classic.....too many! I have a vast "taste" concerning music and I have many "best" records. I do have even some "best" Reggae sounds but are in the minority (becouse of the monotony).  1love

Quote:
Originally posted by: Sladdin

This is just impossible for me because I'm a Robyn Hitchcock fan. "Who the heck is he?" I can hear you all say. Well he's done dozens and dozens of sometimes weird but always wonderful songs; simply he's the best living singer songwriter there is. Possibly now he will be consigned to relative obscurity because the mainstream scene is not interested in artists in their fifties. I recommend you start from his latest offering Goodnight Oslo and work backwards. Unlike virtually everyone else who seem to write themselves out after one or two albums - he is still producing top drawer stuff after more than three decades.

More mainstream works I just love are Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd, Sgt Peppers by The Beatles, Imperial Bedroom by Elvis Costello, Tunes from the Missing Channel by Dub Syndicate. All right I know the last one isn't mainstream - I just love the album, love the artists and love On U Sound.

If you really want to hear more - how about some "serious" music - no I won't bore you with my classical tastes I'll leave that for another topic!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-SZNautfyR8&hl=de_DE&fs =1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-SZNautfyR8&hl=de_DE&fs=1 &" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>