Ivory Coast is out of the African Cup

Has anyone watched the matched between Cote D'IVoire and Algeria today. I am so disappointed the Ivorians lost. I hope Drogba and his team play better in 2012.

when they have chance to do better this time  so what u expect  from them  in 2012, so disapointing 4 african football. i hop 2012  team without drogba  bcos they will better without him

The better team won and it is not a disappointment to Africa but a message to the big African teams that football in Africa is now advance and there is no superiority. Watch out for Gambia in 2012.

Quote:
Originally posted by: Junior-ronaldo

The better team won and it is not a disappointment to Africa but a message to the big African teams that football in Africa is now advance and there is no superiority. Watch out for Gambia in 2012.

I like your ambition. I hope Gambia gets somewhere in 2012. I see what you mean though. Just because a team has historically been good doesn't mean new teams could not come out and surprise everyone. And now after today's game between Egypt and Cameroon, Eto'o and his team are also out. Whoever thought Ivory Coast and Cameroon would both have been knocked out.

Thanks dear. I am glad you are saving some of ur time to watch the cu of nations. Well i bet we can all learn from what happened to Cameroon & Ivory Coast and trust me if Gambia continue the way they are playing and get rid of those old players then we will make it to 2012.

Quote:
Originally posted by: khadij12

Quote:
Originally posted by: Junior-ronaldo

I like your ambition. I hope Gambia gets somewhere in 2012. I see what you mean though. Just because a team has historically been good doesn't mean new teams could not come out and surprise everyone. And now after today's game between Egypt and Cameroon, Eto'o and his team are also out. Whoever thought Ivory Coast and Cameroon would both have been knocked out.

I hope so. It is about time Gambia finally qualified for something.